Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren
Willkommen im Kubaforum

Willkommen im Kubaforum!!
  ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
The Green Screen is closing down... (Gelesen: 17133 mal)
18. November 2004 um 06:16
errue   Ex-Mitglied

Zitat:
Dear GSers,
Sorry, but I give up. What I had envisioned to be as a place where people from all over the world could come together to discuss the "Cuban Experience" has turned into another mud slinging, degrading, angry place. Almost as bad as the "old" GS.

I find it degrading to the PEOPLE of Cuba to keep this board alive. Too many here have found it more important to shove their political and or personal views down everybody's throats with every post rather than to focus on the humanity of the Cuban people. Even with 6 moderators, it was a challenge to always chase down posters who couldn't follow a few basic rules. It has gone far beyond the point of many, many people finding it too hostile an environment to post without being attacked. The anonymity of the internet has alot to do with it of course, but it is difficult to control. I am SURE that most of the antagonists wouldn't have the cojones to say 1% of what they say here to someone's face.

If someone wants to start a "new GS", be my guest. I was just a keeper of GS. I had hoped it could reach a higher level, but alas it did not. Please feel free to post in this forum where it will be. I also suggest that everyone uses this time to cut and paste any posts they want to keep. I have also left the PM and email functions active in case any of you want to contact each other.
The board will disappear November 25th.

In the future, I will start a new, fresh Cuba board. New place, new name, new attitudes. Those who "get it" will be invited. If you are interested in being contacted, make sure your email address is current and working in MY CONTROLS.

- To all of you who posted worthhile posts and comments...THANK YOU.
- To all who contributed financially....THANK YOU.
- To all of you whose mission it was just to spew venom and anger....good luck finding another place on the internet to continue your "mission".

Thanks,
Costa

Eines der besten Boards im Internet schließt, weil es zugemüllt wurde mit unnötigen, sinnlosen Posts. Costa hat keinen Bock mehr. Ein bekanntes Phänomen!

errue

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken