Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren
Willkommen im Kubaforum

Willkommen im Kubaforum!!
  ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Preiswerte Casas particulares und Autoservice!!! (Gelesen: 1477 mal)
01. Mai 2005 um 13:31

steeven   Offline
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Need a Casa particulares, car and chauffer in La Habana??
Laut lachend

Hi there! I very often go to Cuba as my wife is a Cuban girl. My first two vacations on the island had not been a great thing because withouth having a knowdlege of the people and the city I have known the Habana of the tourists instead of the Cubans and that was completely different .

I have a good friend in Cuba who is a marvellous and honest person and it knows the city very well. He has served me as driver and chauffer up to last year. Naturally now I stay in my wife house and therefore our relationships are not anymore about working but of a big respect and friendship.

If is the first time you go to Cuba I warmly recommend you to contact him because ` apart of giving you the house you prefer (the price varies from 25/30 $ according to the place and the house) with only 35 dollars each day(for the car: If you are in 2 the price is 17.5$ each) you are going to have a person who will be your driver 24 hours a day,who will provide you everything you need,who won't allow that you are defrauded by other Cubans or from the same cuban girls. The service begins from the moment of your arrival in the airport up to the departure. He will come to pick you up and he will take you back.Trust me.... there is` nothing better especially for the one who travels alone or for the one that is on his/her first experience on the island. In fact you will immediately realize that him for you won`t be absolutely a simple chauffer but a true friend and I am sure that at the time of your departure you will feel yourself more ` sad to leave him, his stories, his wisecracks ..than any other thing.

If you are interested in this service or...

....if you only wants some advices on very nice and cheap accommodations...

....write me to my e-mail :

Dimafsas@hotmail.com

Steeven22@inwind.it
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2005 um 18:07 von steeven »  
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken